August 4, 2015
This is the last call for registration for The 18th Gathering of Light, October 2 – 4, 2015 in Muskegon, Michigan. If you are considering to attend, please complete the registration form http://julianteachings.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Flyer-Gathering-2015-V4.pdf
and send it in quickly. It will be a wonderful weekend we’re sure you’ll enjoy.
The Gathering is fast approaching and we folks in the Midwest Julian Community extend a warm welcome to you all. We’re excited you’ll be here! For those attending, here are a few details we want to share as you prepare for this special weekend:
- If you would like us to include a flyer in attendee’s folders advising them of your services, products, books, etc, please email Camille at Camille@camillealbrecht.com by August 28th. Include an attachment of your flyer. Products may not be sold in our meeting room, nor monies exchanged. There’ll be a table outside the classroom for this.
- For those of you staying at The Shoreline Inn, check-in time is 4:00 pm on Thursday or Friday, depending on your date of arrival. Check-out time is 11:00 am on Sunday. Please be sure to pack your belongings before our 9:00 am start time on Sunday, as our agenda allows for only half an hour check-out period that morning.
- Please advise Elaine Harsch at email@example.com if you are extending your stay before or after The Gathering so she can ensure an accurate guest count to our hotel coordinator. Please direct any questions about extending your stay to Elaine.
- Between 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm on Friday, all attendees can pick up their 18th Gathering of Light folder from Elizabeth Niemeyer in the parlor adjacent to the hotel lobby located directly across from the check-in desk.
- The Agenda will be provided to you in your Welcome Folder. Please note meal and program start times.
- A complimentary continental breakfast is offered to hotel guests.
- The hotel pool is open 24 hours a day, so you may want to bring along a swimsuit.
- There is much to do for those planning to extend their stay. On Monday, Camille will host a tour of Grand Rapid’s ArtPrize, an internationally acclaimed event:
The Grand Rapid’s Frederik Meijer Sculpture Garden is a beautiful place to visit: http://www.meijergardens.org/
Our area has numerous shoreline parks and beaches, one of the closest and most expansive is Hoffmaster State Park. You can learn about this and others through: http://www.visitmuskegon.org/ and http://www.whitelake.org/discover-white-lake/visitor-center/
- Weather in Michigan is unpredictable! Please consider layering and bring warm clothes for our outdoor bonfire Saturday night.
We look forward to seeing you!
Love & Light,
Camille, Richard, Elaine
The Midwest Julian Community
The 18th Gathering of Light Agenda
I AM the Light
Friday, October 2nd
5:30 – 6:30 pm Dinner in Lake House Bldg. (restaurant), Shoreline Room 1
7:00 – 8:00 Welcome & Opening Ceremony
8:00 – ? The Wise Guys
Saturday, October 3rd
6:00 – 8:45 am* Complimentary Breakfast for Hotel Guests
9:00 – 10:30 Mindfulness: Lisa Cobb
10:30 – 10:45 Break
10:45 – 12:15 Nutrition and Herbs: Roberta Costisick
12:30 – 1:30 Lunch
1:45 – 3:15 The Art and Science of Happiness: Angela Tarquini Sanders
5:30 – ? Dinner and Music at Crosswinds Restaurant followed by a Bonfire at Crosswinds Marina (we’ll carpool & directions will be in your folders)
Sunday, October 7th
6:00 – 9:00 am* Complimentary Breakfast for Hotel Guests
9:00 – 10:15 Tai Chi: Linda Scheer
11:00 – Noon Closing Ceremony
Noon – 1:00 pm Lunch in Lake House Bldg. (restaurant), Shoreline Room 1
*Shoreline Inn offers breakfast for hotel guests until 10:00
Subscribe to the Julian Teachings Mailing List for updates on classes & material at: